-
April 8th, 2006, 05:03 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I know I saw a post on this a while back but didn't read it. Now my search function on this board is taking too long to find it, so I figured I'd just repost the topic and hope someone could help.
I've been looking at the replicas of Kit and Molly clothes on ebay- especially Molly's Victory Garden dress, Kit's wool coat/beret/mittens, and Kit's birthday dress. They are also found on this website:
http://www.dollclothesstore.com/Peri...20_Forties.htm
Anybody have these- are they well made? Authentic? I love the Victory Garden dress and it's retired. [img]frown.gif[/img] And I figured the wool coat and whatnot for Kit was a really good deal compared to ebay prices, especially since I heard Kit has a hard time fitting into her AG coat anyway.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks